T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I know you've probably seen this question a million times & even I've seen it whilst searching through the forums. Unfortunately I can't find the answer I'm looking for.

Could someone please take the time to point me in the right direction for good quality tshirt suppliers? I'm not sure whether I should be looking o/s or here in Oz?

Much appreciated, Al.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Al,

What do you want to use them for? You can get some great T/Shirts from local suppliers, but which ones to talk to depends on what you want to do with them.

Value for Money I would choose Gildan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm looking to start a label and as such will be screen printing them. I just can't believe how difficult it seems to find good quality tshirts.
I just had a quick search on the net for Gildan...are they a standard cut or fitted?
I'm looking for a fitted cut.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, thanks for the help. Of the Gildan brand they are the ones I thought came closest although I still don't think they're what I'm after.
I want something a little more light weight.
Do you design?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Hi Al, welcome to the forums!

If you do a search on the forums you will find some links and discussions about different t-shirts options here in Australia. I did a search on "blank t-shirts Australia" and came up with these results: T-Shirt Forums Search Results
You may want to try and search for some more specific terms you are interested in.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for that, I will make sure to have a look. Have you since bought from any of the places you found through the forum?

·
Registered
259 Posts
alfer:
Well I'm looking to start a label and as such will be screen printing them. I just can't believe how difficult it seems to find good quality tshirts.
When you see the prices in the states compared to our suppliers it's enough to make you weep!

You can get good quality shirts from Qualitops 03 9417 7288

I've been thinking about using them for a better quality line.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Big John,

You got to remeber when looking at US prices the duty, freight and exchange rate. I think you will find they are pretty competitive. Well they are in NZ anyway!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi Printon, I know duty, freight and exchange rate can add substancially. But with the Aussie over 85cents it's not so bad. Now all we have to do is wait for the Aussie to go over 85cents!

It gets up my nose that the locals are on the gun when it's prices going up because of the falling forex rate, but some how they never got the message the forex rate is now on the way up again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts