6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Browse the sites here:
Thank you sir for the help.
Dale

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is the screenprinter with that price chart, although their prices have increased: https://barberandcompany.com/all-custom-prices/

But as you can see from the spreadsheet, there are several more printers offering that size. So shop around.
Joe,
really. Thank you for everything. moving back to PA from Florida and having to start over has been a challenge at our age. but we are blessed and we are paying our bills. we are selling our albums on etsy. please go look and pick a couple we will send them out to you free. [Website link removed per forum rules.]
Thank you for taking your time to help us. that's pretty awesome.
Dale & Pam

·
Administrator
15,031 Posts
Joe,
really. Thank you for everything. moving back to PA from Florida and having to start over has been a challenge at our age. but we are blessed and we are paying our bills. we are selling our albums on etsy. please go look and pick a couple we will send them out to you free. [Website link removed per forum rules.]
Thank you for taking your time to help us. that's pretty awesome.
Dale & Pam
Thank you for the offer, but I am now allowed to accept free gifts.

I've also had to remove your website links. You are not allowed to place them in the body of your messages. However, you are allowed to create a signature and place them there, just as I have done for my site below. Here is how to do it: FAQ

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thank you for the offer, but I am now allowed to accept free gifts.

I've also had to remove your website links. You are not allowed to place them in the body of your messages. However, you are allowed to create a signature and place them there, just as I have done for my site below. Here is how to do it: FAQ
Thanks Joe. Too bad would love to send you something. do you have a favorite artist? just wondering. love your website and line. You definitely knows what it takes. Again thanks for all the resources and help.
Dale
[Website link removed per forum rules.]

·
Administrator
15,031 Posts
Thanks Joe. Too bad would love to send you something. do you have a favorite artist? just wondering. love your website and line. You definitely knows what it takes. Again thanks for all the resources and help.
Dale
[Website link removed per forum rules.]
:) Please stop putting your website address in the body of your posts. Did you miss the part of my post above about signatures?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts