T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a sealant that can be sprayed on shirts once they have been printed and heat set.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Does anyone know of a sealant that can be sprayed on shirts once they have been printed and heat set.

If you lay down enough ink on your garment and then heat set the ink at the proper temperature and time you should have excellent washability. There should be no need for any "after" treatment.

Harry

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
We do carry FastColor, which is a pretreatment for white and light colored garments, and that does increase the brightness and washability of the print. I do recommend it for these color shirts and it does do a very good job. Stone Hawk was asking if there was any post-treatment sprays for garments after you print them. To my knowledge there aren't any and if you pretreat, print, and heat press properly you do not need such a product.

Harry

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I bet there are little house wife tips to accomplish what he wants i.e hair spray or something goofy like that, but I also never heard of something that you spray after.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts