T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the embroidery industry and this forum is a really great resource for me. So first of all thanks to all the seasoned veterans that post here and help to answer qustions.

I would like my business to speacalize in Scrubs and polos. I have had no trouble finding distributors for all types of polo's and apperals. However I am having trouble finding a good distributer for name brand scrubs? I have contacted some manufactors and to my surprize they told me they ad adequate distribuation in my area (76006) and said they could put me on a waiting list? I know I can go online and get lower quality scrubs but I am trying to get some name brands. Is there anyone that knows a good distributer for many types of name brand scrubs? Thanks for any help!!!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
A lot of the scrub manufacturer's are owned by larger companies that distribute them and require very large orders to be placed. I know of some companies that are owned by ARAMARK and they are then distributed by a subsidiary to stores. The initial order must be $15000 to start. ..... JB

·
Registered
721 Posts
TSC does have a great selection of Dickies scrubs. If you're looking for a solid color, Sanmar has scrubs by CornerStone in 3 solid colors. They're a little cheaper than the Dickies, and depending on where you're located, you may be able to get them faster.

Also, check out Northwestscrubs.com
You'll need to register to see wholesale pricing...it's quick and easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts