T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im brand new to the forums, and im still learning my way around.

I have a brand Veni Vidi Vici (guess what it means, might take a little searching )

and we're based out of Toronto. I'm looking to screenprint simple cotton tees, at a reasonable price, but quality is the main issue. I need to do detailed prints, and have the ability to do different types of print (Large, almost to the edges, or ALL-OVER for example)

anyone baseed out of Toronto can help ? let me know

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Have you contacted local screen printers in your area to see if they can do the type of printing you're looking for?

It might be worth it to make a few calls from phone book listings (or google searches) and see what comes up.

Not too many printers have all-over printing capabilities, but I do remember finding one company in Canada that does have a roller screen printing machine capable of that printing type. I don't remember which province it was in though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i only know of a couple locations, but ill do a search.

all-over isnt as important as something that can handle big prints that may almost reach the edges of the shirt.

I'm just a little heistant to try a place in case the quality isnt up to par, so id like someones recommendations.

are u always allowed to make one or two samples before u have to commit money for the project?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I'm just a little heistant to try a place in case the quality isnt up to par, so id like someones recommendations.

are u always allowed to make one or two samples before u have to commit money for the project?
You have to also keep in mind that someone's recommendations may not be geniune (since this forum is viewed by everyone, including screen printers themselves :))

Screen printers do not usually offer samples of your design, since the setup time to process a job is pretty costly. They may be able to offer you samples of jobs they have printed before.

To get references for a company you might be interested in, you could ask them for some of their customer contacts or go into their shop (since they are local) and look at some of the t-shirts they've printed.

It's a challenge for a printer to print close to the seams of a garment because the garment has to fit on the press and the seams can make the printing more difficult. If you want to be VERY close to the edges, an all-over print might be your only way.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
collectiv3 said:
Hello everyone, im brand new to the forums, and im still learning my way around.

I have a brand Veni Vidi Vici (guess what it means, might take a little searching )

and we're based out of Toronto. I'm looking to screenprint simple cotton tees, at a reasonable price, but quality is the main issue. I need to do detailed prints, and have the ability to do different types of print (Large, almost to the edges, or ALL-OVER for example)

anyone baseed out of Toronto can help ? let me know
plastisol spot color and 4-color process screen printed transfers go as large as 25x38. For spot colors 100 qty minimum, and 4-clr process 5000 qty minimum is what most work with that do it......... Not cheap $$$$ :) ... for 4 clr process if you pay for the setups etc... you may be able to swing a sample run before you go to production.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.