T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my screenprinting and embroidery business located in downtown Kingsland. I am relocating out of state and need to sell ASAP. I have invested $72,000 in renovations and equipment. I am offering the business for $60,000 for the buyer who can close by mid-June. I have established accounts and an excellent reputation with local businesses. I am also a member of the Camden Chamber of Commerce. The commercial building is located on heavily traveled Hwy. 17 next to a busy sign shop. The commercial building is recently renovated which has 6 months remaining on the lease at a discounted price. The square footage is exceptional at the lease price. This is a turnkey business. The equipment, inventory, supplies, and trained employee are included. On staff, I have a graphic artist who produces all orders from start to finish. There is a six station screenprinting press which includes adult, youth, and pocket pallets. We screenprint tshirts, sweatshirts, and koozies. A flash machine is also included. The conveyor belt commercial dryer is used to cure the tshirts. An exposure unit is located in a dark room to allow exceptional screen production. A dip tank, wash out sink, drying rack, and parts cleaner are included. I have over 20 plastisol ink colors and 25 screens of various size and mesh count. The showroom is available to browsing customers. A vinyl plotter and heat press are used to create sports apparel and customized drinkware, license plates, and gift items. The embroidery machine is a Tajima and has recently received its 6 month service. All embroidery supplies, including hoops and digitized artwork will be available. All artwork produced since the business was established will be included. I am looking to sell ASAP due to moving. Follow the link to photobucket for pictures of the business. If you have additional questions, please contact the email address in the ad.

http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz118/TangledUp612/

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi there,

This post was moved out of the classifieds because it seems like you just registered for the forums for the sole purpose of trying to sell an item here.

T-ShirtForums isn't really setup to be a "marketplace" for equipment. We have the classifieds as an added benefit to members of our community who want to sell old equipment, supplies that they no longer need.

We have the 15 post minimum in place to help protect against fraud and to help members feel more comfortable doing business with another member who has contributed to the community. It's not there so a person can post 15 quick posts about questions they know the answer to so they can gain access to the classifieds area.

The posts you've made in such a short period of time seem to be short "me too" type posts designed to quickly increase your postcount so you can gain access to the classifieds. This really goes against the spirit and reason why the classifieds are there.

There are better places to sell equipment if you need a quick sale like ebay, craigslist, DigitSmith, your local classifieds, local printers in the area.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased my business over a year ago. Much of what I learned how to do came from your website. No I never joined a thread before but I did utilize it on a weekly basis to find answers to my problems. I did ask legitimate questions that I needed more opinions on. I have even recommended your site to others. I didn't know you had to post 15 threads to advertise. My employee posted the ad for me. Since I am an avid user, I didn't know that I couldn't list my business without your negative impact. I have listed it on craigslist in my area. But I knew that I had searched for equipment on your website. I thought tshirt forum would be an excellent place to advertise as well. But I certainly don't want to post where I am not wanted. I will unsubscribe immediately.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I did ask legitimate questions that I needed more opinions on.
You asked questions that you had already answered yourself in previous threads.

I didn't know you had to post 15 threads to advertise. My employee posted the ad for me.
Maybe you didn't realize, but someone using your account made over about 30 posts in about an hour. All with one word titles and one quick question. Many of the questions were things that you must have already known having a business or had already answered in previous threads in the past.

Someone using your account knew that there was a 15 post requirement to post an ad and made lots of posts in a short period of time to make sure that your account was over the 15 post minimum.

I'll be happy to cancel your account as per your request.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts