T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving to Merida Mexico. I am looking for a screenprinter there who can do great work. If someone knows of someone there please give there number and address.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'm VERY jealous. My wife and I have contemplated moving to Merida as well. I'm a screen printer, I would love to set up a small operation there someday.

I don't know any screen printers there, but there is a screen print supply house right on Paseo de Montejo. I can't remember the cross street, but it's about .5 mile south of WalMart. They might be able to point you to a good printer in town.

So what is prompting you to move to Merida?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello my friend, we are moving there for our handbag business. We are also moving just to live in Paradise, next to the water. We want to buy house there and just start our dream there. We are living in Sioux Falls SD.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
You're gonna love it. It really is paradise. After talking with you, my wife and I are geeked about going down there again. Maybe we'll meet up someday.

Good luck. It was nice talking with you today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am sure I will see you there. When do you guys think you will make it agin there. It was nice talking to you today, that website is helping out a lot.
Thanks Abdul

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi, I'm not moving there and I don't know a screenprinter there... I just wanted to tell you that I am jealous. I was there about 7 years ago- what a wonderful city. Enjoy your new place!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts