T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be doing a vendor event in May...my first one. In thinking about the best way to reduce my costs I think I will dp better if I can find a screenprint transfer company to purchase from who would accept returns. Is anyone aware of a company that would?

· Registered
236 Posts
I will be doing a vendor event in May...my first one. In thinking about the best way to reduce my costs I think I will dp better if I can find a screenprint transfer company to purchase from who would accept returns. Is anyone aware of a company that would?
Good luck with that. You think the screen printer can find someone else to buy YOUR graphics? You are basically going to ask them to give you your money back so they can throw them away for you.

· Registered
415 Posts
Oh No! Don't do that!

Don't try to return your graphic because it wasn't what you expected or you have left overs.

When you order from a printer, you are asking for your idea to be made into textile inks.

If the printer delivers on their part there should be no reason to return. All printers except returns if it is a defect for example, your transfers are not transferring. Then you get a replacement not cash back.

And I've never been in a position where it was better to have someone else do my own work. Or cheaper for that matter.

· Administrator
18,945 Posts
I think you guys are missing the point.

If the OP is talking about stock transfers, there are some companies who will accept returns within a specific time period (I've seen 2 weeks) and subject to a restocking fee (15 to 20%).

To the OP; Here is a spreadsheet of transfer companies. Many sell stock transfers. Simply visit their site, review their return policy and, just to make sure, call them to get clarification on the type of returns you want to do. http://www.t-shirtforums.com/plastisol-transfers/t77081.html

For a stock transfer company, a 20% return on what amounts to consignment lending ain't a bad way to go.

· Registered
236 Posts
I think you guys are missing the point.

If the OP is talking about stock transfers, there are some companies who will accept returns within a specific time period (I've seen 2 weeks) and subject to a restocking fee (15 to 20%).

To the OP; Here is a spreadsheet of transfer companies. Many sell stock transfers. Simply visit their site, review their return policy and, just to make sure, call them to get clarification on the type of returns you want to do. http://www.t-shirtforums.com/plastisol-transfers/t77081.html

For a stock transfer company, a 20% return on what amounts to consignment lending ain't a bad way to go.
That actually makes sense when you bring up stock transfers. Sorry for the dog pile abmartin3 although it was entertaining.

· Registered
3,145 Posts
I'd check with the company to see if they allow partial returns. I'll take returns of printed shirts if the customer is unhappy with the quality or if I make a mistake but I wan't 'em all back, not some of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.