T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow doing this for the second time, Aneways here's the jist...coated screen first time doing this but i thought i had a good coated screen, burnt my image but it wouldnt wash out i had maybe two pin holes that came thru. Why did this happen? badly coated screen? too much emulsion? it hit the light for a second it was spot light on my driveway?? when i wake up tommorow can i try and wash it out again or is it a lost cause....Wow never knew thsi was going to be so hard but i will succeeed!! any comments would be silly spectacular, thanxs
Zubie

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Zubie

This sounds like lack of water pressure or over-exposure to me! What kind of pressure are you using?

Where are you exposing your screen? If you have to go through your garden or such to get to where you're exposing it, it's advisable to either cover it with something that won't let the light through or place your image on the screen (securing it with glass so that it doesn't move and no light gets under it) before you expose it to any light. Other than that, you might just be over-exposing it when it comes to your actual light source...

Try exposing it for less time. Good luck!

- Annie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts