T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I know in DTG is possible for this design, but I need in screen printing, is it possible to screen print on tee with this design?

Not for any client, business or anything, just I like this design. any help would appreciate........

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just about anything is possible in screen printing if you have the necessary tools.

First you have to be able to separate the artwork, a program like Simple Seps or T-Seps could do it for you more easily (and faster) than you trying to do it yourself.

Second, do you have a press that can handle the number of screens required. This could be a 6-8 color design.

Third, do you have the necessary screens. You will need higher mesh screens, 230 for example for all those shades and fades.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Hi guys,

I know in DTG is possible for this design, but I need in screen printing, is it possible to screen print on tee with this design?

Not for any client, business or anything, just I like this design. any help would appreciate........
You can screen print just about anything.....Just takes "great" separations and lots of screens.....The reason they make presses with 12+ stations is to do fancy stuff like this....

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Index printing uses small squares that interlock. I call it spot halftones. The ink doesn't mix like in simulated prints. It requires a screen for every color so it will usually require many more screen then simulated.

As for the original image 5 colors it would be possible. Using halftoned black under the brown and blues can create the shading

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.