T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
well I print mostly t-shirts so I dont think this method is for me. I sublimate when the design is too complex for silk screening...or when its a one or two tee order. At least now i know that this sublimation ink exist. In case i may need it someday. I can't help but learn something new everytime i come in here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Id like to screen print sublimation inks on sublimation paper. Anyonw have any suggestions for what type pf inks and paper I should get?

Thank you
George.
George,

If you are in the US, US Sublimation carries screen dye sublimation inks ussublimation.com. There is no "Special" paper for screen as there is for inkjet, I've known of people using matte offset paper.

I hope this helps,

Milabix

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
old school sublimation printing, silk screen or offset press, both have been used for a long time, most silk screen wholesalers will be able to supply you with what you need. for large runs offset printing can be the way to go. good luck

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you're doing large volumes, or if you need high density, nothing beats silkscreen (or litho) sublimation.

Nowdays with the automatic silkscreen presses, full colour is definately possible with a pretty fine dot.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.