T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they make slop sinks especially for screen printing, with notches at the bottom of the sink, and high walls that protect from splashes when you're washing out the screes. I looked around online, and found nothing. Does anyone know where I can get such a contraption, or what is the proper name for it? Cleaning the screens with a normal slop sink is just so messy.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.