T-Shirt Forums banner

Screen Printing Rules

2488 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  corradomatt
Just finished my biggest job yet. Was a 5" yellow lightning bolt. with white underhit with a black outline and 5 ' black letter type on a grey shirt. Was about to chuck this press out the window. But kept workin in and GOT 'EM DONE! They look great. (did it on a 4c 1platen press).
This is great, and just did them in my closet sized queens apartment. lol
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Congrats. With a 1 station press, you may consider using an opaque plastisol ink with a thick stencil for printing on gray shirts, or using discharge inks on darks. It will increase your production speeds tremendously when printing on dark shirts since you won't have to flash.
congrats, post up a pic!
congrats, post up a pic!

and never got out of my pajamas! Lol!

Attachments

See less See more
Looks like you had fun..I'm assuming water based ink?
Reactions: 1
Looks like you had fun..I'm assuming water based ink?
Thanks folks. Of course you can't tell from the distance but the quality is a good smooth yellow image. Couple times the yellow picked off on the black screen. But all in all. I can face my customer with these with pride.
But all in all. I can face my customer with these with pride.
This, along with seeing my tees around town is such a great satisfaction of the business. Way to go, Flames!
These look great! Keep up the good work....and remember to have fun!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.