T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohay!
I'm looking for more info about the average cost of having 50 shirts screen printed (1 side 4 colors) and I have searched the forum till my eyes were bleeding but haven't found a single thing.
Is there like a taboo or sumthin on the subject? If not, could anyone give me an idea of what reasonable rates would be for a job like that?
Thanks (I find this forum great nonetheless :D )

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
altar said:
Is there like a taboo or sumthin on the subject?
I think it mostly just doesn't come up because it's so easy to research yourself.

Compare say Brunetto Shirts rates with Shirts Our Business rates, with a few random results from Google (the very first result has a connection to this forum), with a few quotes from people in the phone book, and you'll soon have a very good idea of what the going rates are. Most importantly you'll also have leads on actual places to get them printed (not just numbers) and the prices you can get them for (as opposed to the prices other people might be paying, which aren't particularly relevant).

You could think of it as a test, because frankly it's one of the easiest parts of the whole business.

That said, if you want recommendations for reliable printers people have used from your area, that would be an entirely different kettle of fish. But just prices? That's easy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Solmu, we use a pricing calculator on our site that I installed to cut down on call ins and people price hunting. Now the majority of calls we get are people ready to place an order. Plug in what you are looking for and that may help you determine a price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The screenprinter I use now charges a $55.00 screen fee for 4 color and prints 100 shirts for $250.00, with you providing the shirts, I purchased 100 American Apparel 4311 Tanks from AA, he printed them for $250.00 plus a $55.00 screen fee.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Barry for the info. If you are satisfied with the quality, it seems to me a very good deal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yep, I use black tanks, and I don't know a lot about printing but he puts a white base on the shirt where he is going to print and prints on that, makes the colors stand out better.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
have you had or worn some long enough to see if the job is lasting? No cracks, nothing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts