T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I did a quick comparison of my pricing structure and a popular transfer supplier pricing structure.

I was a little shocked at the finding and I want to make sure that I am understanding this correctly...

The finding is I think my prices are way low, but I am a little shocked at that. I know they are a little low, but when I compare to the random "price this job" on TSF I always seem to be in the running...little high or little low.

Study:
8 qty breakdowns: 10, 15, 20, 25, 35, 50, 75, and 100
6 color breakdowns: 1-6
This created 48 quotes.

I took my price structure and added in the screen fee...then compared that to the cost to have transfers made.

Findings:
Looks like of the 48 quotes only 4 were more than the transfer cost (avg 114%, high of 117%) and 44 were under the transfer cost (avg 67%, low of 42%).

Am I thinking incorrect? I feel like I am comparing apples to apples and that my prices are cheaper then what others are purchasing transfers for.

Thanks Troy

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I have all of this setup in an excel form and would be more than happy to plug in YOUR numbers to compare. If you are interested just PM me. I would need printing charges for each price/color of the above break down. Or if you do not feel comfortable with sharing prices then I could delete out my numbers and forward the excel sheet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts