T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
13,203 Posts
Adam said:
It's definately not a difficult place to reach with a heatpress.. you just pull back the neck a little, and sit the tee on the corner of the platern and press away.

Couldn't you just turn the shirt inside out and print as normal? Same goes for screen-printing the same area...

(sorry this is a bit of an old thread, but I figured it had re-surfaced anyway, so...)

· Premium Member
13,203 Posts
Also, if you are going to remove the size label, don't forget that most of the information that is legally required to be on a permanent label (i.e. country of origin, RN or full business name, care instructions, etc.) is on that tag. A screenprinted tag does meet the legal requirements for labelling (it just needs to be permanent and prominent), but if you remove the size tag you will need to transfer a lot of that information across. So there's only so clean that design can look if you want it to stay legal (Threadless are a good example of this, as their labels have had to change as they realised they weren't compliant, and last I looked they still weren't actually up to spec).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.