T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'm trying to find someone who can help me find a supplier for custom koozies. I have a business that is in my area that offers koozies which i believe are full color and he offers these at .63 a piece. I'm trying to find a supplier that I can buy custom printed koozies that I can offer to my customers. I have pictures of some koozies he has done for customers. He is not doing these in house I know for a fact so I was going to try and get some input or direction on this. If you need pictures to help you please PM me. Thanks I appreciate your help in advance.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well he has an ad in our local paper that says "screen printed koozies starting at .64 each. I know he doesn't do these in house because he is an ASI member I believe. I have images of some of the koozies he has done if you would like to see them and maybe you could help me figure out how he is doing this.

· Registered
459 Posts
few things, screen printed does not mean Full color, Most likely that is 1 color 1 side koozie
2nd thing at .63 that is probally 100 koozies
I buy my koozies from ebay now
I use to buy the screen printed koozies from a guy on ebay that is 25 for $30. free shipping 1 color both sides but I only do a few for myself now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.