T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Gang,

Im looking for a screen printer that will also act as a fulfillment house... And I would like to use American Apparel for the Tees.... And does not have a minimum order requirment...

I know thats asking for a lot, but if someone has any idea of a screen printer like this, that would be great.

Otherwise, any recommendations for screen printers that use AA, and doesn't have a minimum requirement...?

Thanks!

Kramer

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
:welcome:

you can place a classified ad after 15 posts FREE, here on the board.

As for you request, there are some that will work with you. It depends on your designs and how they will be reproduce.

For example, 1-2-3 color designs may be easier to work with for a screen printer/plastisol transfers. Full color photos, may not be worth it for a screen printer/process.

Any other questions feel free to post.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
And does not have a minimum order requirment...
Hi Kramer, you could probably find a few screen printers that will do fulfillment (some google searches might help), but your "no minimum order requirement" won't get you very far.

I think all screen printers have a minimum order requirement. That's the nature of screen printing.

Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Yeah, the no minimum order requirement will definitely be the hardest criteria to satisfy. What did you have in mind? Plenty of printers have minimums of 24, and some as low as 12 even, which is pretty easy to work with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 12 or 24 is very managable, thanks. I am just looking to throw a ton of options on my site and didnt want the demand for certain prints to be a constraint for offering a multitude of prints...

Could you tell me which printer does the 12 and 24 please? and any recommendations would be awesome...

thanks again,

Kramer

·
Registered
122 Posts
We run a personalization shop and outsource screen printing routinely. The minimums are usually negotiable, but they are there for a reason. Calculate the fixed cost for the first print. Let's say there is no art charge but about $20 screen charge. For a two color design, the first shirt costs ($20+$20+$2) or $44 to you. Very expensive. For two shirts cost is ($20+$20+$2+$2)/2 or $22 each to you.

I have done two or three shirt orders for someone who wanted them for a specific reason. I found local screen printers more than willing to work with these oddball orders after I established a history of larger orders with them. You should be able to find many smaller shops willing to do down to six piece orders. Be careful, the smaller "garage" shops are prone to inconsistent quality and delivery.

Jim

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
kramebe said:
Could you tell me which printer does the 12 and 24 please? and any recommendations would be awesome...
I don't have a recommendation for any specific printer, but you could post a request on screenprinters.net or in the classifieds here (you need to have made fifteen posts to be able to post in that section).

It shouldn't be too difficult to find a printer who will do a 24 minimum - not every printer will, but it is quite common. Twelve is not as common by any means, but there are still some who'll go that low. You could try calling some local printers in your area (often easier to work with, no shipping costs) and asking what their minimums are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts