T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! My name is Michelle Johnson and I am the Industrial & Technology Education Coordinator for the California State Fair.

I can be contacted at [email protected]
The California State Fair Website is default

I have joined this forum because a most disappointing thing has happened. Our screen printing division is dying! I have always loved the screen printing entries in the fair and I hate to see the division go. So I have renewed my effort to reach out and revitalize the program.

I am looking for students who want to enter the Printmaking division, an industry professional to judge the division, and donors to sponsor gift awards. If you have any info that will help me with this, or if you would like to become involved in our program, it would be much appreciated.

The Industrial & Technology Education Competition is designed to highlight the best of what California Industrial & Technology Education students are producing. The competition is open to all California students in grades 7 through community college who are enrolled in courses in the following areas:
Architectural Drafting
Mechanical Drafting
Graphic Communication
(including screen printing)
New Media
General Technology
Photography
Woods-Construction

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.