T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am trying to locate screen printers in the NY Tri State area that are capable of doing various techniques such as, chino, high density, gold foil, etc. I currently get my screen printing done in CA. Since I am located in NY it would be ideal to avoid the large shipping cost. I know that this forum strays from people advertising their companies so if you could just provide me with names and contact info I can weed out which is good through my own research. I just need to get the contacts to get started. Any help would be much appreciated. :D

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
:moved to referrals/recommendations area of the forum:

There have been a few recommended in this area of the forum here: ny screenprinter related topics at T-Shirt Forums

so if you could just provide me with names and contact info I can weed out which is good through my own research. I just need to get the contacts to get started. Any help would be much appreciated
If you plan on doing your own weeding out, then picking up a local phonebook or doing a google local search would also work well. You would just need to call each printer, ask for relevant quotes, visit their shop, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts