T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to change screen printers and was wondering if anybody new where the best screen printer could be found in the South Island of NZ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking to base myself in Queenstown but wouldn't mind if it was in either Invers or Dunedin. I need someone deeeeeecent who can do digital imaging and foil prints. Thanks for the help G.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hmmmm, foil printing is a hard one. I know a few in QT that can help with the digital imaging.
What sort of volumes?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My first run was 250 so I'll definately be looking for 250 - 500 this time. Foil is ooooo soooooo popular at the moment and is soooooo hard to find someone to do it's crazi. I've just finished working for a brand in America called LRG and want to get my own international standard fashion clothing out in NZ. I'm also looking for someone down south to do my tags and pip tags for relabelling. I'm currently using Patterson upin aux but would like to find some closer to home.

Again thanks for the help G

[email protected]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah i know - foil printing is coming back. The best foil printer in NZ that I know of is in Auckland, they foil print for a few streetwear labels we supply. Do you order your garments from the USA or are they from a distributor in NZ? Most NZ distributors will do the label change and pips for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At the moment I have just gotten them from the us however I am going to get my next lot of AAA's through AS colour they can apparently re label and do all the other bits and pieces for me. I was looking at a guy down in Invers at Vital signs he could do pretty much everything I needed and was competitively priced. What wsa the name of the printer in AK? Are there any others in the areas I mentioned that you would recommend? Who do you work for?

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you are using AAA then I suggest you check out the Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirt. Its almost the same shirt but a little cheaper. same weight, bigger colour range (54 colours) and pre-shrunk cotton. They also have an international fair labour accreditation and can handle all label changing etc for you. Check it out: Gildan Asia/Pacific

In regard to Foil prinitng, try Kiwi T's. Ask for Steve (09) 426 3520 i know from experience they are really good. I haven't heard of Vital Signs, but that doesn't mean much.

Hope that helps. Any questions let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts