T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey D00Ders

I've been working with Jakprints for 6 months and honestly I LOVE THEM.

However, whenever I look for anybody on the west coast who does the same quality of Screen Printer I find nothing.

I like the fact that Jakprints can do LARGE [15x23] print size, the ink isn't too thick, the screen prices are affordable and the print holds up for quite a while! The customer service is AMAZING and there is always somebody able to answer every question I have.

However, the shipping kills me and sometimes their turnaround time can be delayed. [Especially when it takes 5-8 days to get to me]

So I was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of any comparable screen printers in the AZ, CO, CA, UT, NM, TX area? :)

J

·
Administrator
14,193 Posts
Honestly, while their presentation is impressive, their pricing is not that great of a deal. You can probably get comparable pricing with a local screener in Phoenix. I can't speak for the quality of course, but visit local shops and look at samples. Bring your shirts done by Jakprints to show them what you expect.

Like you said, the savings in shipping alone will be substantial.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Try forwardprinting.com. They are in CA. Also spreadingink.com is in CA.

Just tell the printers what you're looking for BEFOREHAND and you may find many can do what you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts