T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an avid screen printer who is finally getting around to building a vacuum table. My only issue is that I like the clamping system on the vacuum tables I used in college. Does anyone know where I can purchase a system where it is a long, squared off bar, that clamps to the outside edges of the table? It is different than the AWP Big Gripper system. I want the side clamps in order to be able to move my clamps at will for which size screen I am using. Thank you for any help.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.