T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I'm SJ, and am from Glasgow in Scotland. My wife and I run a couple of businesses, we run a hand made soap company and have a school uniform company where we do embroidery.

I love the creative process and am starting University in August to do a BSc in Computer Animation....

...a couple of months ago I started coming up with some t-shirt ideas. my sense of humour on a shirt basically, I am sure you know the drill.... I showed some friends who all wanted some of them, and as we have the business knowhow to market, I thought, what the heck, I think I will have a go at making some shirts. so I land here.

I need some advice on how to get started, I am looking to print some full colour t-shirts but see that I will mainly be printing white/greyscale on grey or black shirts and black/greyscale on white/blue etc.

I am looking at printing t-shirts with a mix of image and slogan and do would really like to know how the best effect can be achieved

Any suggestions, ideas and advice on some good starter kit to get me goin.. initially for small run or one off shirts, but hopefully as we go on, numbers will grow.

All the best from Scotland
Jamie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts