T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Next Year, there is this huge project that lasts through the whole year.
September 2010 - April 2011.
We have to do a project on something we are passionate about.
I asked the teacher if I could do it on my t-shirt company, and she said it's a great idea.
So, the reason why I'm writing this is because each student is required to have a mentor.

What the mentor does:
You wouldn't have to come to my school; they said the mentor could live on the other side of the world.
All you would have to do is give me advice, and research tips. You could also tell me things like how you started your company, where you buy all your supplies, etc.

We would communicate via e-mail and Skype. You wouldn't be talking to me 24/7, just an occasional e-mail, and maybe 2 or 3 Skype calls throughout the entire year.

I thought this would be the best place to find one, because I don't personally know anyone in the t-shirt business. And I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I just assumed this is the most viewed one and would be the best place to find one.

So, if you are interested, or have any questions, please e-mail me.
Remember, it doesn't start till next year, but they want people to have a mentor before school starts.

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

This would be a HUGE help and I would be so appreciative.

THANKS,
Tristan :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Tristan,

Nice to meet you.

This is Bill.

I'd like to explain any question you have, and would be very happy to discuss with you for any unknowing area you may don't know.

Good luck with you at first.

Bill

·
Registered
968 Posts
a public website, the abbreviation of business to business. It is a platform for Suppliers and Buyers, it is trading business deal, wholesale deal, if you have custom orders, you can find your correct suppliers from there, do you know alibaba? it is worldwide famous.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow. I checked out Alibaba. They sell everything. Did you put your shirts on Alibaba?

·
Registered
968 Posts
It depends, simple promotional t-shirt, we can produce 1000pcs one day including screen printing work. For fashion t-shirt, complex sewing construction, 100-300pcs per day. No accurate numbers could be provided. For more information, maybe you can PM to me.

Thanks.

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts