T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully someone has experience of this. Cutting from Sure Cuts Alot pro4. I do fine tune 60deg blades using offset normally on the machine. Depending on the blade - anything from 0.375 to 0.55. But when using the puma i can only cut using the 'cut with GCC' menu and not the print menu (nothing happens) as i normally use with my Bren machine. The SCAL offset menu offers several setting but nothing between 0.3 or 0.5. No matter what the setting on the machine is, SCAL changes it to SCAL setting once the file is sent. I do cut very intricate shapes and the accuracy is not enough on either 0.3 or 0.5mm.
Thanks in advance

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
60deg blades are for the absolute thickest material
a 30-45deg works for most all htv and sign vinyl

what is the material you are cutting?

try using a new 45deg cleancut blade
60deg blades are for the absolute thickest material
a 30-45deg works for most all htv and sign vinyl

what is the material you are cutting?

try using a new 45deg cleancut blade
Thanks - im using the steepest blades (60 deg from flat. 30 deg from vertical), Materials from normal polymeric sign vinyl to metalised vinyl (about same thickness) or thin cast vinyl. I do think its software issue not allowing fine tuning. But maybe im missing something

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.