T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ricoh printer. I am looking to get the sublijet-r sublimation ink for a wholesale price. Does anyone have any recommendations or leads I can use?
I greatly appreciate any help

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you recommend?
I have the ricoh gxe7700n printer and ordered ink from alibaba after ordering the sublijet r ink. I think the sublijet r ink is too expensive. However, the alibaba ink gives me problems. Theres lines that go across the paper. When I print a red and blue design, theres lines that go across it.

I am thinking about buying another printer. The problem is getting good quality ink.

I appreciate any help and responses.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I have said this many times...you get what you pay for.I have been doing sublimation since 1997. I have used Rotek, artainium and Sawgrass.now all are owned by Sawgrass...I just mark my price accordingly...I get good support, great product. I don't strive to be the cheapest....just the best product. I sell based on the perceived value, not the actual value

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Those channels are clogged channels you have to perform a headclean sequence (your printer manual explains how to do it).

Clogs probably happened because of the poor ink quality. If you are in the US then buying any ink that is not sawgrass in breaking the law because they have a patent on it sadly.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I don't think buying non sawgrass ink in the US is a crime not is using it..BUT the vendor is at risk for patent infringement...a civil offense, not a criminal offense unless there are other issues

1 - 9 of 9 Posts