T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ok i put the Fast T-Jet 3 on the back burner and bought a new headache. The maker is Sawgrass the printer is the direct advantage. right off i need a new printer head so asap on that. I turn on the power and error is the table not moving error. anyone know the direct printer by sawgrass maybe give me some ideas. i feel better about this one than the t-jet 3. Any advice will be helpful thanks in advance.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi I took the panel off the sawgrass printer i can power it up it reads out online on bottom i push it and the jig does not move and it goes into an error. I hear a click sound on one of the boards. I will recheck fuses and stuff. The fast t jet 3 looks like it's never been used but parts are missing and i'm going to slowly get the t-jet 3 working. The Printer head for the sawgrass is an epson 4800 am i correct?

· Registered
1,393 Posts
Hi I took the panel off the sawgrass printer i can power it up it reads out online on bottom i push it and the jig does not move and it goes into an error. I hear a click sound on one of the boards. I will recheck fuses and stuff. The fast t jet 3 looks like it's never been used but parts are missing and i'm going to slowly get the t-jet 3 working. The Printer head for the sawgrass is an epson 4800 am i correct?
Yes. Either 4800 or 4880. If you see an Ethernet connection on the mainboard where the usb is located then it's a 4880.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lazo, I pulled the mother board out of the sawgrass printer and took it to a repair shop to be tested. I'm hoping it's a easy and cheap fix. Thanks again for your instructions and quickness to respond. When i tackle that Fast T-Jet 3 again i will surely be needing more of your advice. You Rock!

· Registered
1,393 Posts
Hi Lazo, I pulled the mother board out of the sawgrass printer and took it to a repair shop to be tested. I'm hoping it's a easy and cheap fix. Thanks again for your instructions and quickness to respond. When i tackle that Fast T-Jet 3 again i will surely be needing more of your advice. You Rock!
I appreciate it! Always happy to help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.