T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do the bigger printing sites like customink etc...get all te products in their site,,,,,Is there a way to get a copy of the database from sanmar for example? I am thinking of building a new site using wordpress for example....Seems to be a good platform and plenty customizable since it is open source. Can someone point me in the right direction for this? I am experienced designer....but this is an area where i am kind of stumped.

I am trying to setup a more automated online ordering system for ordering shirts....Trying to make it so people can order without calling and not exactly sure the best way yet.

Any info is appreciated

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you would have to talke to them ans see if the will give you access to their database tru an XML file. They will most likely do it , however last year that actually built a separate site for my business at no cost fully custumised ( very simple tho) with all theri products. here it is
INKFUSION STUDIOS
Hi

I have that working for me on a few sites....but what i am trying to put together is a site like jakprints or custom ink minus the flash designer....Really the ability for a customer to do their order online ad then just upload their art.....The reson i want the database is really so wen people browse the products on the site....then they can pick a product....Then for example pick how many colors they need printed....the print location etc.....Then they can just upload their art....That is what i am trying to accomplish

·
Registered
211 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts