T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have just recently opened a account at sanmar. I am a really small business so far and am not buying a lot of blanks at a time. They put me on piece pricing and she told me that once my business grows that they would move me to case pricing.

My question is this though. When logged into the website and looking at certain products. It has a different price for piece, dozen, and case amounts. If i add 1 of the items it charges me the piece price. If i order a dozen it charges me the dozen price, and if i order more than the case amount it charges me the case price in the shopping cart.

What does it mean then that they will move me to case pricing once i grow my business??? Does it mean even if i buy one item they will charge me the case price instead of piece price???

Thanks for your help, i'm new lol.

Jeron

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Yes, that is what it means. Different distributors have different policies.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
The distributors also use pricing models so try checking daily for your shirts. You may find some items are less expensive on certain days of the week or times of the month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.