T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dosen't look appealing.
Watched the videos on U-Tube, seems to be quite the light weight, small format unit. I'm not confusing this with the 15,000.00 units but from what I've seen so far it functions well for it's $600.00 price tag. Just would like some input from an actual owner before buying. Anyone out there in T-Shirt Land own one?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As I look in in to it looks like a typical DIY. You can make your own cheaper and probably better.

No white ink posibility on any of the models he is selling. No RIP.
Not sure if anyone has notice, but no one seems to want to sell a finished DYI DTG new or used or even a simple kit. There are some plans for sale out there and UFO has a conversion Platen base for sale for $1500.00 plus freight from China. I'm looking for a learning experience with a working, inexpensive, basic entry level unit to get my feet wet with DTG without spending a month building it. At this point I'm not even interested in printing with white on dark shirts. I plan to take it apart first just to see how it ticks. I didn't put this post in the DYI section, whoever edits this site did.
My intension is not to insult the DYI'ers, I was hoping that posting a request for owners feedback I could find someone in this big old world that has one and could tell me about their experience.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Not sure if anyone has notice, but no one seems to want to sell a finished DYI DTG new or used or even a simple kit. There are some plans for sale out there and UFO has a conversion Platen base for sale for $1500.00 plus freight from China. I'm looking for a learning experience with a working, inexpensive, basic entry level unit to get my feet wet with DTG without spending a month building it. At this point I'm not even interested in printing with white on dark shirts. I plan to take it apart first just to see how it ticks. I didn't put this post in the DYI section, whoever edits this site did.
My intension is not to insult the DYI'ers, I was hoping that posting a request for owners feedback I could find someone in this big old world that has one and could tell me about their experience.
Actually is depend on place. In Europe or America, a lot people can afford the branded dtg and can breakeven in short time.

For Asia like China, Indonesia, Thailand, most of them cant afford a branded dtg to just start-up the business. Buying a branded like $30k need 1-5 years to breakeven. So there has lesser market, then diy dtg pop out has the demand. People will buy one and test the market. I believe with the good rip and ink, the output will be pretty nice too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.