T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Oh great, so they are out there being produced. Would you mind sharing a supplier? If not, totally okay.
I don't know if he's go sell them. I use to buy my phone case from him for 15 years before I started doing sub cases. He saw my iPhone 5c and s cases and was like u do sub and I said yeah he said I have some s5 cases that are for that and sold me all he had. He said his wholesaler sent him them and he didn't know what they were for. So or deal is each case I do for him I get half. But I purchased 50 from him. Since that's all he would sell me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know if he's go sell them. I use to buy my phone case from him for 15 years before I started doing sub cases. He saw my iPhone 5c and s cases and was like u do sub and I said yeah he said I have some s5 cases that are for that and sold me all he had. He said his wholesaler sent him them and he didn't know what they were for. So or deal is each case I do for him I get half. But I purchased 50 from him. Since that's all he would sell me.
No worries, I've seen them being sold on Ebay right now. I'll just wait.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Dee,
I'd wait, You can get the Cases right now, but the inserts aren't worth it. I got the new samples from the Manufacturer the other day. They are from the same manufacturer that Coastal and Conde uses. The only problem is right now, is the inserts are not great quality. Until Dynasub and Chromaluxe makes the inserts for them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Hey Dee,
I'd wait, You can get the Cases right now, but the inserts aren't worth it. I got the new samples from the Manufacturer the other day. They are from the same manufacturer that Coastal and Conde uses. The only problem is right now, is the inserts are not great quality. Until Dynasub and Chromaluxe makes the inserts for them.
what's wrong with the inserts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Dee,
I really like the Dynasub inserts and so do my customers. Good advice on that :) Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.