T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in the process of developing a new start-up. I have questions about selecting a blank shirt for my designs. I would like to actually sample (view / touch) a handful of different shirts before I make a Batch purchase. Can you tell me if vendors are open to this? Is this normal? I'm thinking like I would pay to have a a few different styles sent to me and then be reimbursed after returning them. Any guidance would me greatly appreciated. Thanks!

· Administrator
18,946 Posts
Where are you? If there is a wholesaler in your area, they'll usually have a showroom. Otherwise, there are trade shows throughout the country during the year.

It gets expensive shipping samples back and forth. Wholesalers don't use mail, so you're looking at minimum UPS shipping costs of around $10 or so for the shirts to reach you.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My target market: Sports fans age 25+

My idea of quality, for lack of a better definition, would be a shirt that is light, with a soft feel and a bit of an athletic cut to it. Something with removable tags or tag less for branding.

I have a Gildan Dry Blend 50/50 sample. Would like something that was more of an athletic cut than than and maybe felt a bit "silkier" if that is even an option?

Thanks for the response I really do appreciate it!

· Premium Member
42 Posts
My target market: Sports fans age 25+

My idea of quality, for lack of a better definition, would be a shirt that is light, with a soft feel and a bit of an athletic cut to it. Something with removable tags or tag less for branding.

I have a Gildan Dry Blend 50/50 sample. Would like something that was more of an athletic cut than than and maybe felt a bit "silkier" if that is even an option?

Thanks for the response I really do appreciate it!
Hi there,

These styles fit perfectly into your description!
Men's Unisex Triblend Short Sleeve Tee | BELLA + CANVAS
Men's Triblend V-Neck Tee | BELLA + CANAVS

You can find a distributor near by here:
Wholesale Bella Canvas

All the best,
BELLA + CANVAS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.