T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
8,371 Posts
Pedro! Nice name, Peter here :)
I remember you. How are you? Post your collection after 2 months? LOL :). So you should be a NeoFamily now? As you said. Am I right?
The pictures were printer by
Brother (New) Anajet(M10/M5) DTG (M series) NeoFlex (Epson 4880), PolyPrint(Epson 3880).
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

· Registered
8,371 Posts
Doesn't she look sexy? Wheww!!! Lips, thick one, hummmm
I wish some one will do with other race art too. Wholala yahoo art work!!!!. Japanese has good cartoon too. I have same spot as her, right above my lips. Do not get a wrong idea. All right? I am not a good kisser, she said~
Cheers! Bees are on me always.

· Registered
321 Posts
Where they all printed at each machines best print quality same shirts, same pre treatment .etc etc
would be interested to see the washability test too, I have MP10s and up to now washing has been OK. Even on 50/50 polycotton.
The images above are great info Thanks

John

· Registered
321 Posts
Where they all printed at each machines best print quality same shirts, same pre treatment .etc etc its definately the MP10 and Neoflex that look the best here.
would be interested to see the washability test too, I have MP10s and up to now washing has been great. Even on 50/50 polycotton.
The images above are great info Thanks

John

· Registered
8,371 Posts
Hey John,
Let's have some common sense here. If Digital print had a problem with washing do you think this industry is still exist? I will say comfortablely "Dtg ink will never wash out if below conditions are met"
Wash is not represent printer.(machine)
Represent
1. Ink
2. Skill of printing person
3. Heat press temps and time
4. Pretreat amount.

Pedro does understand what printer does and what rest does.
Shirts also will not change big deal of ink tone too in case you do not understand yet. All exihitors choose their best choice of shirts at the show. If exhibitor try to save money on shirts at show that company is bad news from begin with.
In my eyes M10 was not second. Because I saw with my own eyes. Since I am NeoFamily, if I was a judge without NeoFlex
Brother, DTG, polyprint(texjet), Anajet. I don't know everyone's ink cost and price tag.
You said it has been great=you have been great printing person, not Necessary of great machine. Clear? 10/4? Roger that? Copy that?
Cheers! Beers are on me always.
By the way you post something twice.
Pictures by mp19134 - Photobucket

· Registered
321 Posts
Hi Peter,

You are fast to read my post, whooooossh. As soon as I posted I edited straight away to be "great" not Ok, you must not have noticed.
I am more than happy with the print images above etc but just wanted to ask that as in any test, that were all garments and test conditions similar. I know the neoflex is great and the MP10, I had resaearched a few machines and visited your stand at fespa for a good while to see it live in action and have shirts here with your prints on them and also a print of my own done on your machine.
Hey John,
Pedro does understand what printer does and what rest does.

Shirts also will not change big deal of ink tone too in case you do not understand yet. All exihitors choose their best choice of shirts at the show.
Exactly my point... If all "expert" manufacturers have treated and printed them perfectly, lets see which comes out best in wash test.
Just a balanced view.
I chose MP10s for various reasons over NEO, DTG, and Brother and up to now am happy with them and this post is one more informative aspect of assessing what other machines people are talking about.

John

· Registered
321 Posts
I know people who have Rolls Royce and people who have work horse. I know people who own Rolls Royce for years without problem and also know people who have Rolls Royce break down on first year, also same thing for work horse.
I also know that good detailed research with people who allow this and unbiased opinion is the best way usually to purchase Roll Royce or work horse van.
I know 1 thing though as I have drove both, a Rolls Royce would definatley out strip a work horse for speed when needed and boy are they comfortable and the guys at Rolls Royce were far more informative to me than anyone I met at the van place.

:)

· Registered
8,371 Posts
Lol John
Pleasure ride and show off it might work but if you run that for taxi business you will bankrupt very soon.
We are here for about making money. My next door owns one too he hates it I gave him a ride to repair shop.
My sister owned Land Rover and she sold very quickly less than a year.
For business? Work horse works better. We are more like a farmer. We have acres to plow instead joy ride. Cheers! Vinegar with French fry which I cannot yet to used it in UK.

· Registered
321 Posts
Ha ha I Like it Peter, vinegar with french fry. Dont forget we call em Chips.
I will wash test the sample t shirts ...DTG from (NEC UK), NEO (from FESPA Barca Coke image) and MP10(NEC Uk) that my colleagues have at work and let you know if any issues.
all the best.
John

· Registered
8,371 Posts
I know everything fried are chips in your country but We have readers who does not travel lot. Here, Incase you do not know we are base in USA. Majority of readers are USA citizen. I choosed easy word to all. Any problem for that? If so sorry about that. Wash test is not represent printing machine!!!!!
Is it that hard to understand? Whaw! I really do respect your Intelligent.
You have great dream in your 3am sleep.
Cheers! Chips are on me then~ . With Cock beat soup?

· Registered
3,100 Posts
Wow, hi Pedro, hope you're well and earning enough to buy your 'Roller'. Good to hear from you.

If you remember, we were working with one of those horrid unbranded heat presses and we just couldn't get it up to temperature!

Jonboi, good to hear from you too. You arrived at the booth in Barcelona just as I was heading off to get my flight! Wish I'd had more time to spend with you - I'm sure you would have bought a NeoFlex if I had :) And I was just helping out & learning at the same time.

Just realised how old this thread is!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.