T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i orderd 2 anvil 6.1 shirts and a gildian heavy weight 6.1 and it was exactly not what i was looking for. Im doiing the hip hop thing like some others on this board and i want more of a "urban" style Tee. Iv been reading and i guess Proclub is the way to go... or not? is there any other shirts that are similar to pro club? does any1 actually know how much pro-club shirts cost? i went on there site and it doesnt list any of there prices.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
The figures have been posted to the forums before (by CominOutSwingin'), if you search you should find some information. Likewise suggestions (though there aren't many) for alternative brands have been discussed many times.

The consensus seems to be that ProClub aren't great on customer service, so there's not as much information out there as one would like (or normally expect of a t-shirt manufacturer for that matter...).

·
Registered
21 Posts
i just read some more.... reading FTW... Rodney suggest hanes beefy Tee's soo i want to check them out. where is a good place online that i can order some to see if they are what i want

lou suggest this site to some1 else but they dont sell the hanes beefy tee's..

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I don't really understand the "urban" market (where "urban" is used to mean hip-hop etc. anyway... it always used to mean something entirely different, which is a whole other matter... but now I rant), but with that said I've particularly never really understood why Hanes Beefy would be recommended for that market. They're not, in my opinion, significantly different to the Anvil or Gildan 6.1's (they're definitely different, but we're not talking worlds apart or anything). If those were "exactly not" what you were looking for I think Hanes samples would be a waste of money. I know at least one or two people on the forums have bought Hanes samples for that market and been disappointed.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
You can get Hanes Beefy Tees from blankshirts.com or cheapestees.com or if you just search google for Hanes Beefy 5180 Wholesale you'll find lots of places.

You can get proclub t-shirts from ebay if you just want a few samples...that's where I got mine from.

You may also want to try RoyalApparel.net, they have some tees that are "urban styled" (tall tees, etc).

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was just at my shirt supplier today. They had a long type tee that was very similar to proclub, but I can't remember the name of it....pro tnd?
Anyways, I inquired to the cost- they carry them but only in size xl to 5xl. Starting price of $39 for a dozen for the XL up to about $49 a dozen for the 5xl. Only had white from what I saw. I'm in Cali, supplier in Westminster/GardenGrove area if anyone is interested- but they only sell to those with a resale license.

·
Registered
52 Posts
tandami said:
I was just at my shirt supplier today. They had a long type tee that was very similar to proclub, but I can't remember the name of it....pro tnd?
Anyways, I inquired to the cost- they carry them but only in size xl to 5xl. Starting price of $39 for a dozen for the XL up to about $49 a dozen for the 5xl. Only had white from what I saw. I'm in Cali, supplier in Westminster/GardenGrove area if anyone is interested- but they only sell to those with a resale license.

Can you find out the exact name of those shirts?? I couldn't find any shirts called pro tnd...is that spelled properly??

Thanks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Solmu said:
but with that said I've particularly never really understood why Hanes Beefy would be recommended for that market. They're not, in my opinion, significantly different to the Anvil or Gildan 6.1's (they're definitely different, but we're not talking worlds apart or anything). If those were "exactly not" what you were looking for I think Hanes samples would be a waste of money. I know at least one or two people on the forums have bought Hanes samples for that market and been disappointed.
I agree with Lewis, Tao. If you didn't like Gildan and Anvil, then you're probably not going to like the Beefy Tee for what you're trying to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts