T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
ive been pressing my dark shirts at a temp. of 350 degrees for 75 sec. and the print stays on the shirt just fine. it even withstands being mineral washed post-production
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,654 Posts
Hi Deana,

No doubt you can press for less time at a higher temperature and get decent results. We simply follow the ink manufacturers' recommendations - we feel it is best to let the folks who make the ink tell us time and temperatures.

If it works for you, why change?

Happy Printing
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,698 Posts
it even withstands being mineral washed post-production
That would be an interesting new topic if you know how that's done :) I remember reading a few posts where people were talking about different types of washes and how to get it done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
Don-SWF East said:
Hi Deana,

No doubt you can press for less time at a higher temperature and get decent results. We simply follow the ink manufacturers' recommendations - we feel it is best to let the folks who make the ink tell us time and temperatures.

If it works for you, why change?

Happy Printing

i wasnt trying to say that the way im doing it is the only right way, i just wanted to share my experience on what works for me to the people viewing the thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
Rodney said:
That would be an interesting new topic if you know how that's done :) I remember reading a few posts where people were talking about different types of washes and how to get it done.

should i start a new topic about the types of washes & finishes you can do at a dye house? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
gmille39 said:
I third it.


ugh sorry for going m.i.a. on u guys. ive been busy finishing deadlines and was spending alot of time on appointments to work with clients who do private label through us.


anyways. i am so ready to share what i know about dye & finishing houses.
please keep in mind that i do not work at a dye house so there may be questions that i dont know the answer to, all the info that i share comes from what ive learned through my experiences from working with dye houses.

Rodney? im Not sure about what catagory this thread belongs to...
where should i start this topic?


once im pointed in the right direction, and start that thread, ill come back onto this one and post the link up on here ... if anyones still interested :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,187 Posts
MZDEELO said:
ugh sorry for going m.i.a. on u guys. ive been busy finishing deadlines and was spending alot of time on appointments to work with clients who do private label through us.
We forgive you. Welcome back! :)

MZDEELO said:
Rodney? im Not sure about what catagory this thread belongs to...
where should i start this topic?

once im pointed in the right direction, and start that thread, ill come back onto this one and post the link up on here ... if anyones still interested :eek:
Just stick it in the general t-shirt selling discussion, Rodney can always move it later if he has a better place to put it. :) Seems like you are pretty busy, so it might be better to just go ahead and write it while you have the time!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top