T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello,
if i were you, i would do it on my own.You can start by sending your flyers to businesses that you are trying to target.Dont forget to include your information of how they can get intouch with you.This may sound simple, but it works.If they do not call you, follow up by going to the stores when they are less busy.If they like your product and think they will sell,you will get sales.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The "simple" ways i mentioned earlier on works good.It's working good for me an iam talking from my experience.There is no one way to sell t/shirts and it's always good to start small and grow big-in my opinion.
If you want to get into the wholesale business,that is the most eaziest way i know;expecially, if you are not selling to the big guys like departmental stores.Do not be discouraged,if the mechants like your designs and think they can sell them,you will get sales.

·
Registered
52 Posts
No one can be more passionate about a product than the creator of the product.It's always good to know in and out of a business.The sales rep.can get you sales, but if your product is not selling,what do you do next?This is why it's always good to do it on your own first.Hiring a sales rep.will not guaranty you success,doing it on you own will gain you knowledge.
I,ve seen so many people selling to big chain stores like wall-mart, and they did it on their own.You dont even need a sales rep. to contact these big stores.All you need to do is call their home office and ask for their buying process,they will explain to you what need to be done.If they like your product and think your product will sell,you will get sales.However,everyone is entitled to their opinion.No one has monopoly on ways to sell t/shirts.The best sales rep. you can get to represent you and your product(s) is you.Peace!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.