T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of ways to find sales reps and buyers without having to pay $150 to $500 for a book or database and without having to bare the expense of attending a tradeshow?

Thank you.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that I'm probably reaching but I couldn't find anything on the T-shirt classified. I'm hoping someone has some contacts already that they are willing to share.

Although, if something does come up I will be sure to share the information.

Thanks

· Registered
8,073 Posts
are you willing/capable to produce 100's or 1000's items per month? If not, I don't think you will find a rep/buyer if you are not at that level.

If any forum members have other information, I would love to know

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, right now I'm trying to prepare myself for the Magic show next year. At this time I do have the capabilities to meet pretty much any requirement. I even have a personal relationship with a business that will share the expense of doing my shirts as long as the buyer pays a reasonable deposit, this is only because I know 3 of the guys personally. My problem is that some establishment require electronic processing procedures which I'm not yet ready for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.