T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I just happened accross this forum this morning while searching for information on selling embroidery machines. I have 2 and a screen printing machine as well. I hope I am not breaking any rules here; I simply have chnaged lanes in my life and closed three SportsDen stores that I owned in FL. I followed my heart and went on to nursing, and will be working outside the US come December. As a result, I have a TON of merchandise left over from my SportsDen stores; Tshirts, polos, caps, jackets...it's all there and I'd like to find a buyer berfore I leave. Among these things the 2 commercial embroidery machines and screen printing machine are available too.

I sincerely hope there is someone out there that may be interested in these items. PM me here, or email me at [email protected] so we can talk further. I'd really like to meet you and help you, and help me too!

Blessed to all, and I look forward to meeting some of you! Angie D

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,

I have a variety of colors in youth sizes. Light cotton and several sizes for the young ones. I live in FL though. I will be posting in the classifieds as sooon as I get my quota in posts here on this forum. We are no longer in business and have leftover inventory to find homes for. Good luck with your search and if you like, I can give you more information on what we have left.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Help with suppliers

I may have something you can use. Just trying to sell off the last of my three SportsDen locations and have lots of Tee's left over. Polos too. I will be posting in the classifieds as soon as I can make my post quota! I am so glad to find this forum and I hope what I have can help someone else!
AngieD

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
selling

Hi,

I am new here, and will be posting in the classifeds soon...I have leftover inventory from three SportsDen stores in FL and there are numerous T Shirts and polo shirts. I also have a large number of cotton long sleeve hoodies, but these are for youth. Red and white.

My Tee's come in a wide variety of colors and sizes and different makers. If you want to know more, let me know! AngieD

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Sleeveless Mesh Jerseys

I have them. I am new here and will be posting in the classifieds soon. I have cotton tee's and mesh jerseys, wide variety of colors and sizes. I used to own three SportsDen stores and am just now dispensing of my leftover inventory.

I am located in FL and will ship. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Buying last year stock from amnufactures or retailers

Hi,
Are you still interested in leftover stock? I have some. I owned three SportsDen location in FL and have much left over. Please pm me and tell me what you'd like. This will not be consignment... but wholesale, we need to sell all merchandise as I am changing career paths and moving on to nursing. Thanks, AngieD

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: AA 2001 equivalent in babydoll style?

Just curious if maybe you would be interested in babydoll cotton hoodies and pants. Let me know! I have a bunch that need to go!

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Hello- Help finding a good heavyweight high quality t-shirt?

Hi,
Still need some tee's? I am no longer in business so I have leftover inventory to dispense with. I have Guilden collared and Augusta, Port Authority, PING, and others. All colors and sizes. If you still need shirts, let me know exactly what you want and I will see what I have. Must sell everything asap, I'll be around if you want me to gather some up for you. AngieD

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
selling

Are you still searching for sporting goods inventory? I am no longer in business and have the leftover inventory of three SportsDen location in FL. I have apparel, uniforms, a few pairs of cleats, tee's jerseys, jackets, caps...liotsa caps. If you want to know more, contact me through pm. I will be posting a classified ad here soon. We are moving out of country with a career change and must sell all leftover stock. AngieD

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: spandex outsource

I have a handful of them...mostly white and a few dark blue.

I will be posting an ad for the sale of my leftover stock from SportsDen here in FL. If I can help you, let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts