T-Shirt Forums banner

Sales by Appointment--My Latest Idea

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  JoshEllsworth 
#1 ·
I am currently working on some concepts/selling ideas in order to sell more cadcut/Spectra material to my customers. I know you folks are the experts at selling t-shirts, so I wanted to get your feedback.

My idea is "Sales by Appointment"

This would just be a marketing/sales idea in order for people using cadcut/heatpress technology to possibly sell more. Basically, T-shirt Shops would approach any type of business that operated by appointment/reservation and offer them personalized t-shirts for their appointments/reservations for each week. The shirt would consist of a screen printed transfer on the front, showing a logo to promote the business & the back would be personalized with the customers name. This would probably work excellent for businesses that market to children. Just imagine going into a hotel room or taking your kid to the optomotrist to find a personalized shirt, just for them. Can you imagine the potential client such as a Disney Cruise Line or Resort Hotel? Just some random thoughts that came about when I saw a kid at a local mall in a t-shirt from their dentist. I thought that if someone worked this program right, they could line up businesses, get their appointment/reservation lists, and deliver the shirts of choice every Monday morning or something.

Let me know if I'm crazy or you think it could happen?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.