T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm saddled with a TJET and was curious what luck anyone has had getting refunded for their machine? I'm sure this is old news. I stumbled onto this site and was looking for help

·
Registered
25 Posts
When I was in Atlanta last month I spoke with a sales rep from USscreen who told me bluntly that the T jet 3 was a substandard machine.

He said that there were so many issues with the T jet 3 that he stopped selling them, but, according to him, all of the issues have been resolved with the Blazer and the Pro series machines.

I know this doesn't help your cause but if you bought it new you may be able to get some help from them.

Since Hirsch has bailed the company out they may have the resources to take care of your issues now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm in the same boat with a t-jet Jumbo2. Nothing but problems since day one. Spent 16 hours today printing shirts and it takes 2-3 underbase coats to get anything white. The techs have been out several times, replaced countless parts and this whole fiasco has been going on since August.

I run a top 2000 website (in the US, 3500 worldwide according to alexa) and we normally sell a thousand tshirts a month. Since switching I've sold none, except what I have left in my overstock from when we were doing screen printing. Considering the investment I've put into this machine in the start up costs, I deeply regret it. I hope tomorrow there is some kind of resolution (just had another tech service call).

Everything I've read says Blazer Express/Pro is the way to go. I wish I hadn't fallen for the "upsell".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've recently been in contact with the outfit that sold me the TJET3 and it appears that Hirsch is going to make an effort to fix my machine. Of course I'm responsible for the freight to and fro. I'm already this deep I'm going to go a little deeper. A little scary with all I've read re:this machine. Apparently like the one guy said "scream loud" and see what happens. I hope it works out. I also have some embropidery equip. that had purchased from Hirsch...don't know if that helped any or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.