T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that many are using S&S. Is this undoubtedly the place to go as far as wholesalers are concerned? Any alternate suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
no...there are alot of companies out there. I would go with the one that is closest to you, so you can pick up, and save $ on shipping costs.

Some other big companies are:
Alpha
Bodek & Rhodes
Broder Bros

Since gildan is one of the most popular brands, that every wholesaler carries, search for distributors of gildan in your area here...then copare prices for yourself.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jdr8271 said:
no...there are alot of companies out there. I would go with the one that is closest to you, so you can pick up, and save $ on shipping costs.

Some other big companies are:
Alpha
Bodek & Rhodes
Broder Bros

Since gildan is one of the most popular brands, that every wholesaler carries, search for distributors of gildan in your area here...then copare prices for yourself.
Thanks, sadly I just found one here in Minnesota :(.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't like S & S that much, they are often out of things I need. Also another thing that really bugs me about them is that the shipping calculation is bad, so you end up over paying a lot (I doubt this is by error though). So although their prices seem pretty good in the end if you are having them shipped they aren't so cheap (also a 3% charge for using a credit cart).

But they've always been very reliable and I still use them for some things I can't find else where reliably. I really like broders though, right now they have free shipping on orders over $150 which is nice.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Also another thing that really bugs me about them is that the shipping calculation is bad, so you end up over paying a lot (I doubt this is by error though).
Thats why its best to buy from someone local. Personally, I love bodek and rhodes. Im from philly, and I can have my shirts in 2 hours,and they almost alwas have everything in stock.

Right now Im going to college in NY and Im buying from a company called Gauss Sales, who totally sucks...They only stock gildan tees, and are always running out of things...but Im buying from them to save on shipping.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
TulsaTees said:
jdr, the Gildan map isn't loading for me from that URL. Does anyone just happen to have it saved somewhere?
You can visit the www.gildan.com website directly and navigate to it by looking for their distributor listings.

Most every distributor/wholesaler carries gildan though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts