T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm after a water based ink and was very interested in Ryonets Green Galaxy due to it's ability to stay wet for a longer time in the screen and high opacity (as per the youtube videos). Unfortunatley I am in the UK and they do not ship to UK or have a UK supplier as far as I can see. I have messaged them too and they don't seem to have any distributers here.

I am currently using Permaset and am happy with it but I do always work with the fear that the screen will dry up quick. I am only a beginner as well so have probably only had about 5-10 printing sessions so far. I keep the screen flooded and try to use a light flood but not sure if there's enough ink covering when I do, as it doesn't completley cover the design, if that makes sense? So far the only drying in screen issue I've had is the screen appears a bit stained over the design stencil...but I don't think it's affected the printing. Maybe Permaset is decent enough for longevity, am I over worrying about drying in screen time based on Ryonets videos or are they actually a lot longer lasting? If so, is there a good lasting one in the UK?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.