T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt its possible... but I figured id ask just incase.

Can you run 2 1430 printers using one copy of AccuRip?

I have a spare 1430 printer laying around, that I once used for sublimation.. and I figured id turn it all black and use it to increase my film output time.. but only if I can use my one copy of accurip to run both printers.

Or do I even need to do that? Maybe I use one printer for halftones with the accurip and then the second one for spot colors? I think I have seen people post how to print with all 6 channels without using a rip... not sure though.. any info would be great

· Registered
8,278 Posts
Scott check out my 100% CMYK video YouTube user sben7633. It will show you how to use all channels no RIP.

You can use unlimited printers but only 1 PC with accurip. Personally I would flush out 1 1400 and save just incase or sell and keep for when you do need a printer. If you can snag one of the ditto sheet feeders for around $60-$70 when on sale like I did you won't regret it. Load in the film and walk away.

Reactions: Greatzky
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.