T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read about it awhile ago and I visited the site- soooo cool. I have an account already lol and I plan on uploading some tees tomorrow (today lol). Do any of u guys use it to promote your tees? How's the traffic? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They delete them!? WHY!?

And r there any other sites like that?

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums

·
Registered
196 Posts
I use Teenormous and I love it:

Teenormous - Funny t-shirts, vintage tees, custom tshirts and cool shirts from all over the internet

You have to email them to get your T-shirts up on the site, but they don't delete designs randomly like Rumplo does. They also have a nice directory of T-shirt shops that are included. When you create new designs you email them a feed that you can create using a spreadsheet program.

I don't waste my time on Rumplo any more, the site also seemed very buggy when I used it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Definitely seconding Teenormous. I get a ton of traffic from them. Rumplo deleted my stuff twice because they decided it wasn't up to par, and I went on a big tear about it last summer, lol. The guys that run Teenormous are really nice and helpful too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks so much for the kind words Lincoln and Retro!

We actually do have some restrictions - most of which can be seen in the Teenormous FAQ.

We actually DO remove some tees but only if they are hate-filled, racist, or extremely crass or in poor taste. All others are welcome. Also, we don't list sites that contain only the above types of tees (because then we would list none of them), we don't typically list POD sites (unless the designs ROCK), and we don't list non-US sites (at the moment).

so, if anyone wants their tees listed, drop us a line info is on our contact page.

Brian (one half of Teenormous)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts