T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day everbody,

I am 17 year old innovative mind and have been running around this forum for quite a while and have come across truly inspirational advice and knowledge.As a rookie and wannabe t-shirt business owner, i would like to be a part of this of forum and express my views and opinions. I completed high school a few months and will be moving to sydney to begin my higher education.Though i will be moving i have done a lot of research regarding the t-shirt business and have tapped out hidden markets that are waiting to be unplugged.I am right now in the process of finalizing deals with screen printers and bringing out out more unique designs.I am glad I got pushed into this forum.

Kopite

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
monkeylantern said:
Another Australian! Welcome!
Oh! my writings must have misguided you..i am from India , but will be an international student in Australia...cheers moneylantern

KOpite

·
Registered
950 Posts
Welcome to the forums kopite!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Well, I'm not Australian either! But I live here....

Another Austrlian immigrant aboard! Hurrah!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good luck! This is a great business as long as you make designs that people want to buy and you figure out how to market them well. I decided to start my business 6 months ago. For a long time I didn't make any money, but in the last 4 weeks I made $400. It would've been $800 if I had printed the t-shirts myself. I'm saving up to buy a heat press and an epson printer soon. So far, the most orders I got in one day is 5 and the most items sold in one day is 7. I love this business!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts