T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know of a company or a place that does roller printing Im looking to get print all over the shirt if possible please help Im looking for some major help with this Im starting my own line and I wanna do shirts witht he print over the whole shirt

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Maybe you can also call the dealer for the screen printing machine that does that type of print and see if they have a list of printers they've sold that machine to:
http://www.screenprintingonline.com/Equipment/M&R/predator_lpc.htm

I think if you do a search for all over printing here at the forums, you'll find another printer listed that doest that type of print using a different printing process.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Those types of prints are normally done on the material before it’s cut and stitched. I looked into it for a client a while back and it’s very expensive to get the first run done. After that it’s not as bad… but still up there!

The Predator can do on finished garments, but from what I’ve heard, it’s a real ***** to get it right.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Rodney said:
Maybe you can also call the dealer for the screen printing machine that does that type of print and see if they have a list of printers they've sold that machine to:
Wow! Rodney, Thats quite a Machine... I clicked the link and then had to call the rescue squad to come revive my checkbook.. Think it had a mild heart attack!
Quite Empressive.... Chuck

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Just curious...what did they run? When I saw the link a few weeks back my buddy and I guessed $100K. Was that the right ballpark?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Squirts said:
I dont have a clue but I would guess That, if not more!
Oh, I thought you got the pricing from them (which caused your checkbook's heart failure :))

·
Registered
348 Posts
I was told years ago by a screen printer I use to purchase yards of "tshirt" material and he would print my design on the material and then I can have tshirts or other items created from the material. This is an awesome idea. Something I hope to do one day. Then of course, you must know someone who can sew tshirts. Cheapest place I know is Hong Kong lol.

Rodney said:

I think if you do a search for all over printing here at the forums, you'll find another printer listed that doest that type of print using a different printing process.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I friend of mine made similar shirts a few years ago. As suggested before, the material was printed on first and clevely computer modeled and skewed, to maintain the pattern on the sleeves etc, and them made up into shirts.

I'm guessing that's a cheaper option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts