T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2 year old SG 300 and the machine has been very quirky. The latest is after turning off and moving the machine about 3 feet I am getting a message. Close waste valve.
Once I found the waste valve and it was closed already the machine is frozen. I am unable to do anything as she is frozen on the Close waste valve message. Spoke with Pony graphics where I bought her from and they recommend replacing the valve and sensor. But unsure if that's the solution. Has anyone else had this problem?
So far this machine has had some irritating glitches, smudges after cleaning, or random smudges through a print, doesn't like reading marks for decals.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2 year old SG 300 and the machine has been very quirky. The latest is after turning off and moving the machine about 3 feet I am getting a message. Close waste valve.
Once I found the waste valve and it was closed already the machine is frozen. I am unable to do anything as she is frozen on the Close waste valve message. Spoke with Pony graphics where I bought her from and they recommend replacing the valve and sensor. But unsure if that's the solution. Has anyone else had this problem?
So far this machine has had some irritating glitches, smudges after cleaning, or random smudges through a print, doesn't like reading marks for decals.
Can you please tell me what have you done to fix the machine, I have the exact machine and the same issue has occur today. I need help please

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.