T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my new printer, mainly got it for my sign bussiness but I understand it can do heat press transfers too. What are the limitations of such a machine?

30 inch wide, eco solvent inks, 4 ink cartridges, contour cutter as well.

Will I beable to do dark shirts? I assume it won't print white, is ther white heat press availible?

Totall noob here, I used to silk screen as a hobby and looking forward to what I can do with the printer, thanks.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
For all colors and material of shirts you will need to get some print and cut material. Come in cheap to expensive. Cheaper usually means thicker. Then contour cut the graphic and heat press on. U also can do rhinestones or a combo of both. Great washability and durability. Real money maker.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i need a good place to find out about the different products availible to print on. I need to know more about opaques that are contour cuttable. Are there any good places for a newby to find this info in one place or do I keep reading threads and piecing the info together? This site has been a great source of info so far, loving th knowledge.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
i need a good place to find out about the different products availible to print on. I need to know more about opaques that are contour cuttable. Are there any good places for a newby to find this info in one place or do I keep reading threads and piecing the info together? This site has been a great source of info so far, loving th knowledge.
Imprintables warehouse
Stahls
Local sign supply
Roland dga
Roland users groups
Myversacamm. Com
Here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.