T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but maybe somebody can help.
I've owned this machine for over 20 years and it won't stop working. Killed many PC's in the process and now I ran out of options.

I'm running Windows 7 64bit and a USB to parallel port adapter.
I've read every discussion about different drivers (tried all of them and none seem to work)

Any help would be appreciated to get this machine back up and running again.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You can use it on any operating system. do not download anything from roland website. Get a Cutting software. like EasyCut Studio, Signlab or FlexiSign and set the communication to the USB port the cutter connected.
Message me in PM your contact details if you need any help with the setup. Forget that ideas about Windows XP. Cutstudio is not a user friendly app anyway.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but maybe somebody can help.
I've owned this machine for over 20 years and it won't stop working. Killed many PC's in the process and now I ran out of options.

I'm running Windows 7 64bit and a USB to parallel port adapter.
I've read every discussion about different drivers (tried all of them and none seem to work)

Any help would be appreciated to get this machine back up and running again.
It is not a dead horse. I have a PNC1100. It looks and cuts like new in 25years ago.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you still want to use Cutstudio, you can download and install GX-24 driver. First install it to Port: FILE not USB, than after installed, on printer properties change the port settings from file to USB001 or USB003 etc... where your USB adapter connected. On your cutter make sure the CMD option is selested to mode2. an IO is on AUTO or PARA. You will receive error message on the cutter's screen after the cut, But it does not effect the job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.